A day at home

I would love to have day at home, my favorite place in Austin, I would have so much fun. If I got to stay home for one day with no parents and I could do anything I would do everything I could.

First I would wake up after I slept in. Then I would eat a big breakfast including bacon, my favorite, sausage, eggs, scrambled with cheese, cinnamon toast, and peanut butter captain crunch.

After I ate I would start both of my motorcycles. Then I would ride my older one. My older one has a black paint coat, and she looks more like a regular chopper, and I named her Betsy. I would pull her around to my homemade track and take off like a bottle rocket. I always love riding my bikes. They just help me clear my head. Sometimes, because I’m a nerd I like to announce myself. After I get bored with laps on Betsy I pull over and start riding Coleman. Then I would ride on my little drag strip.

After I would go inside and play with my dogs Mr.Noodles, my 54 pound dog, and Ivy, my 3.5 pound puppy. Then I would curl up on my couch with both of them and go to sleep.

I would wake up to a burgers and fries. The burger. Would have lettuce tomato bacon and American cheese. I would have fries that are thin and not crispy. Also I would have a large chocolate shake.

After all of that I would have to call it quits because that would be enough action for one day. But it would be a great day at the best place in Austin.