My Mini-Bike

“Who’om Who’om” The sound my engine makes as I rev the engine warming my 200cc mini-bike up. She gives me great feed back. I turn the choke off, and we cruise around the corner and on to my homemade track and I race off like a pro. Motorcycles are fun.

One reason riding my motorcycle is fun is you’re always on edge. I mean you could wreck at every second. One minute you’re going one handed the next you hit a big rock, and you’re lying there with a burning hot engine on your leg. But you can never get cocky, and you must always have control of the bike. The fun is in the risk.

The other reason I like my motorcycle is you can add a lot of things to make it custom. You can add a tork converters to gain a lot more speed. No two bikes are the same. One might be an off-road racer and another could be a street cruiser. You can add stickers to make it look like any thing you want. Maybe you want to go old school with a moon eyes, or maybe a Rat fink sticker. A custom bike makes riding fun.

Riding motocycles is exhilarating! I’m taking off on my mini-bike whenever I have time. It’s a blast.